I need to know if this plant is safe

Look_Within

I'm new to parenting a chameleon, and I'm not sure if a graptopetalum succulent is safe for him. I was told that succulents were nontoxic, but then just recently found out that some aren't. And he's bit into one, and I tried researching, but nothing gives me a flat answer. Does anyone know?

Graptopetalums are non toxic to humans dogs and cats --.you're chameleon *should* be fine, but maybe take it out if it's a favorite snack.

Having a plant nibbler, I’ve gone by the safe plant list I found here and on FL Chams site. If neither of those resources list it, I haven’t put it in.

Having a plant nibbler, I’ve gone by the safe plant list I found here and on FL Chams site. If neither of those resources list it, I haven’t put it in.
Be careful with that list still. It is actually a safe plant list for dogs/cats... So for Veileds who eat everything just be cautious.

I'm new to parenting a chameleon, and I'm not sure if a graptopetalum succulent is safe for him. I was told that succulents were nontoxic, but then just recently found out that some aren't. And he's bit into one, and I tried researching, but nothing gives me a flat answer. Does anyone know?
We Grow those at work. They’re safe. No sap.

Be careful with that list still. It is actually a safe plant list for dogs/cats... So for Veileds who eat everything just be cautious.
Really! Yikes! Good to know! So far the only thing I’m using that’s not on CF list is parlor palm but I’ll definitely be more cautious. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom