I need help!

I don’t know what to do I have no vets near me that specialize in reptiles
You may have to drive some distance for a vet. Unfortunately in some areas exotics vets are few and far between. You may be able to call your local pet store and ask if they know of any nearby vets.

You may have to drive some distance for a vet. Unfortunately in some areas exotics vets are few and far between. You may be able to call your local pet store and ask if they know of any nearby vets.
I took him to the vet and they gave him a shot and some medicine for him to take morning and night but they said to try and give him some what when I get home but I’m really having trouble opening his mouth to get some drops in

I took him to the vet and they gave him a shot and some medicine for him to take morning and night but they said to try and give him some what when I get home but I’m really having trouble opening his mouth to get some drops in
Gave him a shot of what? What medicine did they give him?

Be sure that you put the medication far enough back I his mouth that you don't get it in the airhole near the tip of his mouth.
Gently putting your fingers over his nostrils might make him open his mouth...or you can try dripping water slowly right on the tip of his mouth and when he starts drinking, ease the medication in.

Gave him a shot of what? What medicine did they give him?

Be sure that you put the medication far enough back I his mouth that you don't get it in the airhole near the tip of his mouth.
Gently putting your fingers over his nostrils might make him open his mouth...or you can try dripping water slowly right on the tip of his mouth and when he starts drinking, ease the medication in.
How do you know if you’re chameleon has passed because after I got home from the vet he turned a weird color and when I tried holding him he didn’t grasp onto my fingers like he usually would

How do you know if you’re chameleon has passed because after I got home from the vet he turned a weird color and when I tried holding him he didn’t grasp onto my fingers like he usually would
Sounds to me unfortunately your little guy has passed away..

Back
Top Bottom