I need help!!!!

Cham_boomerang

My chameleon isn't eating I usually hand feed him the worms but I've gotten about two bags of crickets I got extra small and medium and both he didn't eat he's in a two day streak I'm getting worried. I've had him about a week and a half I must him and the cage about 8 times a day

adults eat once or twice a week, sub adults eat every other day unless its a growth spurt...

Id setup a cup feeder and put the cage in a very low traffic area. Id limit misting to 3-4 times a day instead of almost every hour its awake.

Might also be a good idea to send out a poop sample to check for parasites. Some vets will do it for $10-20, some vets wont do it without a first time checkup, then there is the poop in the box inspections that run $20-30 on the internet.

adults eat once or twice a week, sub adults eat every other day unless its a growth spurt...

Id setup a cup feeder and put the cage in a very low traffic area. Id limit misting to 3-4 times a day instead of almost every hour its awake.

Might also be a good idea to send out a poop sample to check for parasites. Some vets will do it for $10-20, some vets wont do it without a first time checkup, then there is the poop in the box inspections that run $20-30 on the internet.
Thank you so much. The people I got my chameleon from said he is a juvenile and he's pretty small but he just sheded some skin so I'm hoping it's a growth spurt

When a chameleon isn't eating the first thing to ask yourself is what's the temperature in the basking area/cage?
If that's right then look at other things.

What's the temperature in the basking area now and the rest of the cage?? Tell me this before you make any changes please.

Back
Top Bottom