I need help 😭😭 there’s a bump on his leg.

Well if 25 should knw better then to sleep with your cham. It's not a dog or cat. It's a reptile meaning he should be where it's safe. My cham likes it outside don't mean I take him for bike rides
Excuse me. I am monitoring him and I’m making sure he’s comfortable to relax his joints because he’s a stubborn. I make sure I’m far away from him as possible but I’m still around so if something happens I can hear it and monitor him plus I’m a light sleeper. I barely been sleeping since he got injured. I’m dealing a lot on my plate rn so maybe be more nicer than to be rude. I’m trying my fucking best with him and I have a lot going in my mind and fiancially not doing well and been figuring out ways to make money for him.

Yea trying best would be to either set up small cage or leave him in his cage. Ask your vet if he should be in your bed. If says yes get new vet. Didn't knw chams make noise to wake up.

Yea trying best would be to either set up small cage or leave him in his cage. Ask your vet if he should be in your bed. If says yes get new vet. Didn't knw chams make noise to wake up.
I have him for 5 years and I have been doing a good job and making sure he gets the best medics care so yes he is going to another vet for blood work etc. i have the small cage set up and I’m also monitoring him so if you don’t have anything nice to say just don’t say it at all since it just seems like ur being rude AF and I have alot on my plate rn. Chams can make noise by breathing different for health concern. So I’m monitoring in case he isn’t gasping for breath or dying on my watch. Even tho he will likely be fine but my mind has been thinking 24/7 so far and my emotions are all over the place and just want to make sure he’s 100% fine. So please leave me alone

Im not sure what is going on with the bed thing... But we have a "sick tank". its just a 20gallon glass aquarium. We bust it out after any operation etc. Ive anything from water dragons recovering from eggbinding surgery, to cockatiels recovering from foot surgeries. They are not happy in the tank, but they are some what immobilized and clean/sanitized. And its a great conversation starter when you have a fish tank with a bird in it next to the dinner table.

Back
Top Bottom