I Need Gas Money for the SHOW!

It would probably be beneficial to post it on other active forums (faunaclassifieds, arachnoboards, etc.) and if you have bugs, they sell pretty fast.

It would probably be beneficial to post it on other active forums (faunaclassifieds, arachnoboards, etc.) and if you have bugs, they sell pretty fast.

I didn't even think about that one. Lol! Thank you. I only use Craigslist but it sucks... I don't want to sell my T's. :(:)

Oh, lol! The roaches haven't given me any babies yet but hope to have some soon.

The guitar is SOLD! See you guys tomorrow! :D

I'd have sent you gas money if you didn't get the car sold, but I don't think Paypal would have worked fast enough. :p

Enjoy the show!

I'd have sent you gas money if you didn't get the car sold, but I don't think Paypal would have worked fast enough. :p

Enjoy the show!

Aw, your so sweet. Thank you! :) (cough) We recycled some cans and pawned the guitar. (cough cough) Lol!:p

Easiest way to make quick bucks! :) Pick out all the cans and anything else you can recycle for money and sell some stuff. If you find free stuff on craigslist that actually works, then you can probably even sell those off and make money.

Easiest way to make quick bucks! :) Pick out all the cans and anything else you can recycle for money and sell some stuff. If you find free stuff on craigslist that actually works, then you can probably even sell those off and make money.

I also thought about doing the Craigslist thing but I we needed to get the cash quick. I'm back and home with a new baby girl! :D:eek: She is a 4 and a half month old Sambava. Thank you Ryan!

Ooooh! Who's the sire? I bet your man and her will make some nice babies! I bet you will be able to see what her brothers end up looking like (so you will know her potential genes) as well since many on here have bough Sambavas from them! :)

Ooooh! Who's the sire? I bet your man and her will make some nice babies! I bet you will be able to see what her brothers end up looking like (so you will know her potential genes) as well since many on here have bough Sambavas from them! :)

I actually don't remeber! He told me but I guess with the excitement it went in through one ear and out the other. I don't know about the breeding but it's still a while away before they will even be ready so maybe by then i'll be good. Oh, and the incubation time.

I actually don't remeber! He told me but I guess with the excitement it went in through one ear and out the other. I don't know about the breeding but it's still a while away before they will even be ready so maybe by then i'll be good. Oh, and the incubation time.

LUCKY!!!:eek:

I bet the sire is "HUNTER", if it is, YOU are SUPER DUPER LUCKY!!!!;)

POST PICS!!!! AHAHAHAH:D

I just finished taking some pictures and will post them later tonight or tomorrow. She was SO chill while she was in her little bag but when I took her out, she was SUPER pissy. Lol!:)

Oh my GOD it's so frustrating that I can't upload pictures onto this damn computer. :( Lol! I need to figure this out soon... How do you upload pictures from the memory card to a Macbook?

Back
Top Bottom