I Lost My Sweet Little Man Jr Today

Jann, I haven't been on the forums for a few days and was heartsick when I read about Jr. What an incredibly sweet little creature. He went through so much in his life but you were there practically every step of the way. If Jr. were given a choice, I am sure he wouldn't have changed a thing - except to be with you a lot longer.

So very sorry for your loss.

Deb

All of the little ones that pass are sad, but for some reason your post brought tears to my eyes. He was a gorgeous boy and went through a lot in his little lifetime.

His picture in his bed is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I'm extremely sorry for the loss of Jr. You are an amazing mommy and I'm glad he was able to spend his time with you. :)

I love your tribute posts Jann, they ALWAYS bring a tear to my eye, and Jr's is no exception. I am extremely sorry to hear of his passing but it sounds like he was where and with who he wanted to be, when the time was right. He knew you were there for him, in life and in passing. You are a great chameleon Mom Jann, and all of your scaley babies are as lucky to have you as you are to have them. RIP Jr, you are forever loved, and will be forever missed.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and condolences. It's always hard for me to have to say good bye. I love them all so much. Jr was always special and seemed to really appreciate everything that I did for him.

Back
Top Bottom