I lost Earl

jessica

Avid Member
Earl took his last breath in my hands yesterday evening. I knew he had health problems when I brought him home, what I didn't know was how attached I would become. He finally past after a long battle with a bone infection and liver failure.

It was a pleasure and a blessing to be Earls keeper. We had a bond that most people can only dream of having with their chameleons. I'm so heartbroken my eyes are raw from the tears. I already miss him.

DSC_00982.jpg

DSC_01362.jpg

cropped2.jpg

DSC_00152.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Sorry to hear about your cham. It is amazing how attached you can become to these guys. I am sure that you gave him a wonderful life while in your care.

Sorry to hear about your loss.. I too have a health compromised Melleri, Zippo, the gentlest little creature. I'm sadly awaiting the inevitable. My thoughts are with you.

Jessica, I am so very sorry that you lost Earl. He was such a handsome boy. My heart goes out to you. I know just how special these little guys are and just how quickly they worm they way into out hearts.

I'm very sorry for your loss. May it bring you hope and comfort that he is no longer suffering and maybe reborn as a human somewhere. the good life is ahead :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Earl was such a big joy in my life and I am forever grateful for the knowledge and the love of the species he has left me behind with.

Thank you Scott and Elizadolots. Earl was a very special boy to me and will always have a place in my heart. My first beautiful Melleri.

The weather here finally let up enough for me to lay him to rest under the tree he loved to watch the sparrows in.

Back
Top Bottom