i just thought it was lil funny

nosywhat

i went to a reptile store near my house cuz i was intrestid in getting a panther chameleon and the guy told me to get bearded dragon cuz i wouldnt be able to take care of a panther chameleon and now i have three 1 nosy be 1 ambilobe and 1 ankaramy.... kinda pointless but thanx for reading oh and by the way im takin care of em just fine

Pet stores all lie. Good luck with your panthers. Don't stop doing your research.

Easy there, I work at a pet store and we are honest to all of our customers it's good for business!! If your honest they (the customer) will come back!!
The key to staying in business is to have repeat customers and by being honest it makes them want to come back!! I'm not saying that all pet stores
are like this but it keeps the customer from going to the ones that aren't honest!!

I think that is weird.

why would they say you CAN'T?

they should say-- it's really complicated- but here's how, do you research and come back. etc.

I know I'm not perfect myself, but people are Weird to me.

Easy there, I work at a pet store and we are honest to all of our customers it's good for business!! If your honest they (the customer) will come back!!
The key to staying in business is to have repeat customers and by being honest it makes them want to come back!! I'm not saying that all pet stores
are like this but it keeps the customer from going to the ones that aren't honest!!

I know there are some good and trusty pet stores out there. I just haven't run into them yet. I think the main problem that most pet stores have is that they sell too many different animals. As a result from this, they don't have enough time in the day to research everything about specific animals. Espescially chameleons because they are not a common reptile to sell as a pet. I think it would be better if pet stores specialized in certain pets and do tons of research before selling a new species. Also, the employees that I've ran into lately, didn't know they're own products that they were selling. One guy tried to sell me wax mealworms. They turned out to be regular wax worms. :confused:

yeah, its hard to come across a good pet store. i work at one myself and i would like to think that we do a good job of getting out information to people. we have a large variety of stuff and we actually just started getting into panther chameleons which is awesome. most of the guys i work with are always doing research and reading about everything we have in stock and stuff we dont have. if we don't know something then we are pretty honest with the customers and tell them that. we'll help with what we can and if we can't we'll direct them towards a good book or the local vet which happens to be Dr. Klingenberg. But i do have to agree that most pet stores don't know much about what they sell.

Back
Top Bottom