I just order This little guy

daveo

Established Member
arir-lal-0416-cb-m-ind-1.jpg

From Kammerflage Kreations. Cant wait to see him in real life. Also can't wait to see him grow up!

Having had several from older generations of those bloodlines you are in for a fun journey watching him develop!! Congrats on a great Cham from excellent people!

So Can anyone tell me how this works? I have not heard from the vendor. I have emailed and called, but have gotten no feedback. Is that normal?

So Can anyone tell me how this works? I have not heard from the vendor. I have emailed and called, but have gotten no feedback. Is that normal?

That is not normal at all. Briana is awesome. I would keep trying to call. I know they have a lot of calls so it may just be that she was on another call and hasn't gotten back yet. I talked to her on Friday when I ordered mine but I know she had several calls come in while she was talking to me. I would say keep trying.

That is not normal at all. Briana is awesome. I would keep trying to call. I know they have a lot of calls so it may just be that she was on another call and hasn't gotten back yet. I talked to her on Friday when I ordered mine but I know she had several calls come in while she was talking to me. I would say keep trying.

You are correct, the problem was on my side. The emails were going into my spam folder. Stupid email. The got in touch with me and all is well.

Back
Top Bottom