I just got this Cham not to long ago but I was wondering if it was a male or female here are some pics

That said, proper ventilation with that high of humidity would probably mean your house is too humid and that leads to it's own problems.

No disrespect, but I really think there is no such thing as too humid, just too little ventilation. Veileds are thriving in florida, my chams thrive here outside. Humidity is nearly 100% everyday. The difference is there is constant air exchange outside.
? Offended how dare you lol nah I understand what your saying. You just need to have proper air flow to allow that but let’s be honest most new keepers can’t and will not understand how to do that

In your other thread, you asked its sex and were told to look for spurs and again in this thread you were told to look for them. You said you don't see any...so if it's a female you will, in a few months need to put an egg laying bin in the cage and leave it there because female veiled chameleons can lay eggs without having mated. If you don't provide a bin there's a very high chance that she will die eggbound.if you overfeed her once she's becoming mature she will likely produce a big clutch, might develop MBD and might become eggbound.

You said..."What should I do I don’t know if it’s because he is knew and scared because he isn’t eating either"...is it pooping? If it's pooping it's eating. (The white part is urates in case you don't know...the brown part is poop of course.) Are the insects the proper size? Not too big for it?

Are you dusting the insects just before you feed them to the chameleon? Are you feeding the insects properly? Do you have a proper UVB light and proper basking temperature?

You said..."He hasn’t been drinking as much as I try"... @cleothechameleon told you to mist and set up a dripper...did you do that?
Yes I have been misting more and I did set a dripper up and he is a lot more lively and better now thank you

In your other thread, you asked its sex and were told to look for spurs and again in this thread you were told to look for them. You said you don't see any...so if it's a female you will, in a few months need to put an egg laying bin in the cage and leave it there because female veiled chameleons can lay eggs without having mated. If you don't provide a bin there's a very high chance that she will die eggbound.if you overfeed her once she's becoming mature she will likely produce a big clutch, might develop MBD and might become eggbound.

You said..."What should I do I don’t know if it’s because he is knew and scared because he isn’t eating either"...is it pooping? If it's pooping it's eating. (The white part is urates in case you don't know...the brown part is poop of course.) Are the insects the proper size? Not too big for it?

Are you dusting the insects just before you feed them to the chameleon? Are you feeding the insects properly? Do you have a proper UVB light and proper basking temperature?

You said..."He hasn’t been drinking as much as I try"... @cleothechameleon told you to mist and set up a dripper...did you do that?
Ok thank you for all of your info I will be sure to you it and put a egg bin down today and I did get a dripper for it and it looks a lot better thank for your help I really appreciate it

No disrespect, but I really think there is no such thing as too humid, just too little ventilation. Veileds are thriving in florida, my chams thrive here outside. Humidity is nearly 100% everyday. The difference is there is constant air exchange outside.

Thats good to know then, Ill probably just keep it around 50% then. Cleo has a fan blowing to circulate air as well

Back
Top Bottom