I just got a baby cham and it's not eating

I just bought a new baby veiled and he isn't eating anything.I have given him ff ,dubias,pinheads, and mini superworms. I have an older female and this had never happened with her.Any suggestions?And i have seen him eat one pinhead when I first moved him in but he hasn't eaten since i got him just last week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 109
Well if you want to go about breeding chameleons I will not recommend doing it until owning the 2 you have without issues for at least a year if not more. During said time research like crazy. Far too many people jump in to breeding too quickly with chams and though veiled are a harder species their hatchlings are sensitive and unforgiving. You also will likely get 30-55 eggs a clutch if not more, if you incubate well most eggs will hatch if not all, and then you will have to feed all those mouths every day as well as most them a few times through out the day.

Well if you want to go about breeding chameleons I will not recommend doing it until owning the 2 you have without issues for at least a year if not more. During said time research like crazy. Far too many people jump in to breeding too quickly with chams and though veiled are a harder species their hatchlings are sensitive and unforgiving. You also will likely get 30-55 eggs a clutch if not more, if you incubate well most eggs will hatch if not all, and then you will have to feed all those mouths every day as well as most them a few times through out the day.
Ok thanks for the help i will look into it

Back
Top Bottom