I just couldn’t leave her there…

You're soo effing cool. Lolol how do you breed grasshoppers? Lol I wanna.
They seem to be pretty simple. We shall see. I have them setup in a 2’x2’x4’ butterfly enclosure. Because I like to work with bioactive, I have them setup with live plants they can eat. They need heat, uvb, and they lay their eggs in dirt. From what I’ve seen your setup can be as simple as small zoomed screen enclosure, some kind of structure in the middle for climbing, lighting, and they eat lettuce.

DON'T buy from LLL. Sorry but this is not the first of this. They attend the shows in OR, it is 16hr if you are kicking it. They always have a variety but the animals are so so. But how did they get there? Do they have nice travel cages ? or do they spend days in the tiny cup they sell them in ? I have had issues with them online just ordering normal goods as well. I remembered them from 20 years ago and they ok. But now too many reports like this.

I've had no problems buying supplies from them but would never consider buy any livestock from them or even feeders. Apparently, they just flip sick reptiles via mail or expos.

I've had no problems buying supplies from them but would never consider buy any livestock from them or even feeders. Apparently, they just flip sick reptiles via mail or expos.
So true. They are definitely flipping sick reptiles. That was my impression and it was confirmed by the store clerk. He said the animals “came in that way”. I haven’t had issues buying non-living things from them either, but the idea of not supporting them in general sounds reasonable. I got Ezme at cost which helped to no be feeding money into their mill. I don’t see myself buying anything from them again.

I love, love love that you documented this process! Bless you for taking that sweet little girl and doing your best to patch her up ❤️❤️

i have to ask.. did your girlfriend kill you? Or attempt to, at least? I’ve found myself in a similar position. Working on cham #2 and I’m certain my fiancé will lose his mind and throw all my crap out in the street lol

Back
Top Bottom