I have too many animals

He had mental issues (came from a bad breeder) and it was the kindest thing to put him down shortly after we got Gandalf, as Magnum had an episode and basically tried to kill baby Gandalf. Aside from those little episodes (the one with Gandalf was the most violent one we'd ever seen with him, thats why we finally made the decision to let him go) he was a really sweet boy... We miss him and he cant be replaced but this new baby will complete the 'pack' again. ❤️
Oh, I’m so sorry about that! He was loved and pampered by you and your family, so that’s all that matters! Hopefully your new little guy helps heal things!

I found this girl abandoned.. I only have this pic with one eye shut. I washed her eye and everything is fine. I just dont know what to do with her. I cant keep her I have 2 german shepherds.. I was thinking of taking her to shelter tomorrow but I dont kneo if that is going to be actually good for her future. I contacted few instagram profiles for adoption but none of them answered me..
7089E42A-2EF6-4462-A8B4-17546FD4DEA2.png

Thank you for looking after this kitty! Here in the States, microchipping is common practice. If you take her to a vet, any vet, they should be able to scan for a chip. Start there before getting her to a shelter.

Edit to add that I just looked at the photo again and she's probaby too young have gotten chipped. Are there other cats around the area you found her? I would think if Mom is near, she would be looking for it.

Thank you for looking after this kitty! Here in the States, microchipping is common practice. If you take her to a vet, any vet, they should be able to scan for a chip. Start there before getting her to a shelter.

Edit to add that I just looked at the photo again and she's probaby too young have gotten chipped. Are there other cats around the area you found her? I would think if Mom is near, she would be looking for it.
There are so many cats. It happened even for my dogs to bring me some in their mouth... There were 2 cats near here in the yard but they didnt care when I took her and she was alone all night. So I guessed its not theirs. They woukd probably eat her..

I found this girl abandoned.. I only have this pic with one eye shut. I washed her eye and everything is fine. I just dont know what to do with her. I cant keep her I have 2 german shepherds.. I was thinking of taking her to shelter tomorrow but I dont kneo if that is going to be actually good for her future. I contacted few instagram profiles for adoption but none of them answered me..
Veterinarians here often have adoption bulletin boards in their waiting areas—as long as they're "free to good home" type notices. IDK if that pic or a different one would be more likely to help.

Back
Top Bottom