I have too many animals

Let’s let my little goofball Spike return things to a cheerier note. :)
View attachment 302198
I see your Spike and I'll raise you an Opal.
20210526_084331.jpg

Is he a citrus? I get confused with all the morphs these days and there are a lot.. Thanks!
AFAIK, he's translucent & hypomelanistic. I didn't want any morphs, but at the time nobody had any "standard" (no morphs) and from what I could tell, there are no longer any (since no more can be exported in their natural state). Don't get me started.

lol Just figured it out... AFAIK--(slow today) As far as I know.. (y) I was thinking it was a Beardy pedigree or something, at first.:) All these wonderful pictures are over whelming.

lol Just figured it out... AFAIK--(slow today) As far as I know.. (y) I was thinking it was a Beardy pedigree or something, at first.:) All these wonderful pictures are over whelming.
Google is our friend! 😁 (It's also our worst nightmare, but that's a whole 'nother rant... 😱 )
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=afaik

I won't tell you how long it took me to figure out SMH. It's worse when some folks don't capitalize acronyms, and you're not sure they are acronyms...

Dalmatian Crested- one of my dream cresties that I never got.. :mad:
What a beauty... Thanks!

Last edited:
I kinda made these my pet.. I feed them every few days. Never seen anything like it before this year.. If you have arachnophobia-- LEAVE now.
Last month it did not have a hut to live in and it was eating 1/8 in crickets. This month it has a cool hut and enjoys a carrot filled medium cricket toasted in the CA sun for 3 minutes. I am still baffled over the 2 different webs.

Look how it makes a spiral web and attaches his hut to it. Crazy!!!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20210526_214609003.jpg
    PXL_20210526_214609003.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20210526_214641160.jpg
    PXL_20210526_214641160.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 71
  • PXL_20210316_221506400.jpg
    PXL_20210316_221506400.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 78
Well! Honestly--- My downsizing isn't working so well, especially after viewing all these wonderful animals. I have had bearded dragons, crested geckos, leopards and others. I want them again after following all these wonderful creatures.. So hard! I have 8 turtles-5 chameleons, 7 frogs, and 4 toads. This is the smallest amount and have way to much time. So have noticed I am adding the wild critters to my daily routine, which consists of 2 spiders, 4 wild fence lizards and 5 Anoles.. Problem!! I have noticed more lizards visiting for a free meal and even wait at the back screen door. Enjoy the peace but I am still trying to downsize by next year.. :unsure: (y) :)

So for all those that love animals and feel the need, it might be hard to stop. Just passing on a little info. Have a supercalifradulistic Thursday.

Well! Honestly--- My downsizing isn't working so well, especially after viewing all these wonderful animals. I have had bearded dragons, crested geckos, leopards and others. I want them again after following all these wonderful creatures.. So hard! I have 8 turtles-5 chameleons, 7 frogs, and 4 toads. This is the smallest amount and have way to much time. So have noticed I am adding the wild critters to my daily routine, which consists of 2 spiders, 4 wild fence lizards and 5 Anoles.. Problem!! I have noticed more lizards visiting for a free meal and even wait at the back screen door. Enjoy the peace but I am still trying to downsize by next year.. :unsure: (y) :)

So for all those that love animals and feel the need, it might be hard to stop. Just passing on a little info. Have a supercalifradulistic Thursday.
We KNOW! 😁 (Just yankin' yer chain, dude.)
Now
2 Jacksons
1 Adult Veiled
10 baby Veileds -found homes for the other 56 (I know to many)
3 baby panthers (keeping only one)
7 baby turtles 3 adult turtles
1 Desert tortoise
Carnivorous plant seeds (collected from the adult plants) Yearly project I do for fun the Venus flytraps are the hardest because of temps.
Jumping spider and babies (60 plus)
Rose hair tarantula
Brown widow and babies
8 Adult whites treefrogs
4 yellow spotted climbing toads
Crickets, Superworms, mealworms, fruitflies

Fence lizards... eastern or western? I'm thinking of possibly getting a (or some) western.

Back
Top Bottom