I have too many animals

What is your thought on silkies? Tried them once-- more work than I wanted and gave him away.. Awesome pics too you have lots of practice.. (y)
I def don't think anyone should purposely breed Leatherback x Leatherback. They are harder to take care of and a lot of people will neglect their care. It's best to pair a normal scale with a Leatherback so you get a good variety and no silkies! However! A good friend of ours had a pairing he did not know was a Leatherback (it def looks normal scale) and he accidentally produced some silkies. We took one in as pet only to take care of! 😊😊 I know there are responsible people able to take care of them, but I'd rather not have the guilt of producing them and sending them off.

I brought this creature home almost 7 years ago. Still worries me sometimes!😂

1621916789654.jpeg

Is that a good puppy sticker on his head? My kids use to come home from kindergarten with them ( I think they found them). (y)

AmandaS---- I see the Vampire tooth resemblance.. Great job!

Here´s my sweet boy, the day he needed to take a long sleep (due a acute kidney failure) 🥲🥲🥲
Still heartbreaking, he was my soulmate!!! He was a pure bred Bully

View attachment 302192
Beautiful dog. I’m sorry that you lost him. I lost my sweet Shih Tzu to kidney failure a few years back. It was horrible, but I was able to let her go with peace and dignity.
72625B3D-8D5E-4E2A-B4A8-C59F5E2B7573.jpeg

Darn kidneys--- When I was 15 I lost my ferret Skipper too kidney failure. He was my very first furred animal back in 1981. No pictures since I did not own a camera (just memories).

What happened to the thread? It is becoming Weeping Wednesday (at least for me-- I better tend to the critters). Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Darn kidneys--- When I was 15 I lost my ferret Skipper too kidney failure. He was my very first furred animal back in 1981. No pictures since I did not own a camera (just memories).

What happened to the thread? It is becoming Weeping Wednesday (at least for me-- I better tend to the critters). Thanks!!!!
A common cause of death with dogs.
1981, a good year 😇

Back
Top Bottom