I have to sell my chams :(

jcal

Bitter sweet moment for me today. I created a new life and have to turn my chameleon room into a nursery:D it will be some time before the little one gets here but still plan to sell everything!!!

Idk if i should say sorry to hear that or CONGRATULATIONS!!So ill say both :)

How Much are you.looking for your set up!

WOW :eek: CONGRADULATIONS!!!! ON YOUR NEW ADVENTURE AS FUTURE PARENTS, I HOPE ALL IS WELL

AND DONT WORRY MAN, WHATS FUN ABOUT THIS CHAMELEON HOBBY IS THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS COME BACK;):cool: haha

Congratulations! Nothing will replace your child. Chameleons are great, and I love mine to pieces, but your child? You will learn what love is.:)

It's true. I can always return when the he (fingers crossed) gets a little older.

And I have a nosy and a ambi

Sorry about the chams but congrats on the baby!!! Maybe when you child gets older you can introduce them to the world of chameleons. Much happiness to you!!!

Just got back from the delivery. I'm glad I sold them already. I wouldnt have been able to get rid of them if I had time to think about it:mad:

Just bought a bob stroller. How the things I look forward to have changed.

Now to babies r us:D

Thank you JC, your babies are settled in for the nite. They are very friendly and healthy.
The 2 of you seem like amazing people and will have this incredible life and journey with your baby.
Anytime you want pics or info let me know!
Thanks for taking the nasty roaches back!!
Anne

I'm sorry you had to give up your chameleons, but have a wonderful time with the human child.

I recommend getting another chameleon as the teen years approach...It will help you adjust to the hatred and scorn your human child will express.

as a teenager i agree haha jk lol

teenaggers arent that bad, but you wont worry about that for a long while...

and i suggest whenever things settle down, then get back to chams haha

Congrats! Too bad for the cham family :eek: there are a lot of local people interested in chams, I am sure you can find them new loving homes without having to ship them.

Awe how sad! But, congrats at the same time. I hope all the best for you and Tiff. How exciting for you guys. What about all the Mantis!

Awe how sad! But, congrats at the same time. I hope all the best for you and Tiff. How exciting for you guys. What about all the Mantis!

Haha we agreed that the chams take up too much space and time. The mantis I am keeping. I already put my order in for some of those glass mantis:cool:

Back
Top Bottom