I have poop questions... lol

What are chameleon feces supposed to look like?
Howdy,

Time to whip-out the ol' poop photos.

Isn't it nice how it glistens in the light :eek::

PantherPoop.jpg
PantherUrates.jpg

Oh bloody hell. You didn't have to show them coming out. Seeing a poop on a plant leaf would have been sufficient.

since we are on this topick; ok so my panther is poopin out diearia like stuff, anyhelp?, the solid stuff is brown and there is some white, but the rest is a watery green???

Black licorice? Good n plenty anyone?

@ dccr The watery stuff could be semen if it's coming from a dude. Most times it comes out with the poo but others times you might witness your little guy getting sassy all by himself. I've never seem any green though. Usually clear or cream colored. Sorry to get graphic but this thread was already soiled!

Lol, I was waiting on someone to put a pic up like this. I didnt expect someone to have such detailed photos, but you are on heck of a photographer Dave! :D

Dave - I just have to know - did you just happen to have the camera out when he started to poop? or did you sit for awhile hoping he would?

Howdy Amanda,

Funny, it was over 4 years ago when I took that sequence of photos :). I suspect that he started pooping while I was preparing to shoot something else.

I have a question... I know this post is old but I see that the poop is like a cramy brown with the Urite. Is that normal then it turns dark brown? thanks

Back
Top Bottom