I have eggs :)

AmberNichole

I was given these panther eggs by some one getting out of chameleons. They were laid in October and have been kept at room temp.

20130421_202707-1_zpsc8d8fd51.jpg

Hey congrats, I'm actually in the same exact position as you, mine were laid 7/12/12 and are room temp in a closet. 9 months going on 10. good luck on yours. the wait is killing me tho haha

Well I wish someone would just give me panther eggs lol...

I guess I have about 200+ right now though so I have my hands full.

Is this your first time being involved with chameleons? If so I would read up a lot on baby care, they are pretty hard to care for but very rewarding if done right! :)

I have some pretty decent experience with panther chameleons. I raised 6 babies a couple years ago that were very small (has to feed them fruit flies) and all of them made it into adulthood. My now ex was breeding panthers for a couple years, so i kind of learned the ropes helping him. The most we had at one time was probably 10ish panthers and a couple veileds. The eggs I actually got from him.

I have some pretty decent experience with panther chameleons. I raised 6 babies a couple years ago that were very small (has to feed them fruit flies) and all of them made it into adulthood. My now ex was breeding panthers for a couple years, so i kind of learned the ropes helping him. The most we had at one time was probably 10ish panthers and a couple veileds. The eggs I actually got from him.

Oh cool, well then you are very lucky to have this chance! Good luck!

nice! I would have to agree with curt that if you did not start a few ff cultures I would start some now. good luck with them, babies are the best.

I have a bunch of cultures. I have dart frogs so I always have a bunch at any given time, that I make myself :) I sell them locally too.

Back
Top Bottom