I have a shadow! Does anyone else?

kokom05lb

I dont have a chameleon anymore but I do have a bearded dragon who likes to follow me! Its really funny! If I'm in the livingroom he'll stay in the livingroom with me. But as soon as I change rooms he's right on my tail! He comes when I call him. Hes even given me a kiss. Guess he really loves me!

Anyone else have a reptile that follows you?

Haha yup both my chasm and bearded Dragon, my daughter can get her bearded Dragon to play fetch with her it's funny as heck. I think they're a lot smarter than we give them credit for

I dont have a chameleon anymore but I do have a bearded dragon who likes to follow me! Its really funny! If I'm in the livingroom he'll stay in the livingroom with me. But as soon as I change rooms he's right on my tail! He comes when I call him. Hes even given me a kiss. Guess he really loves me!

Anyone else have a reptile that follows you?

Haha yup both my chasm and bearded Dragon, my daughter can get her bearded Dragon to play fetch with her it's funny as heck. I think they're a lot smarter than we give them credit for

They know the hand that feeds them.

These guys have more brains that people give them credit. I am amazed at their capabilities everyday! One of mine watches (intently) TV..

Lol so funny i'll pay to watching a bearded dragon play fetch... i like reptiles but idk why when i see bearded they look scary idk maybe is because i never see one in front of me yet :/ i had a ball python, iguanas, turtles and now my chameleon.

oh yes i see iguanas every day... they are now like a pest in my island (puerto rico) they eat all the flowers and fruits :( i like them but in wild they are destroying everything :(

if someone wants one just let me know hahaha ill catch one for!

The day I got Jake, I was originally going to get a bearded Dragon, but my husband talked me into getting a chameleon instead. After reading this, I want a dragon now :)

I raised dragons for years before I got into chams. I still say they are the puppy dogs of the reptile world. Beardies are so personable and lovable. I had a baby who grew up riding around in a pocket, I put on the front of a dress. I called her my pocket pet, she was always sweet.

Totally agree. I rescued a huge German giant that was dumped at a reptile shop, crammed into a glass bookcase modified into a terrarium. Poor guy was bored to death and frustrated in a tiny space. Every time I went to the store I'd take him out for some exercise. He'd head right for my shoulder and we'd go take a stroll outdoors (with a leash because he'd run up to anyone he saw). He was friendly right from the start despite some poor treatment and neglect. Eventually took him home, built him a huge cage with a ramp to the couch, but he spent most of his time loose. He could go in or out of the cage to bask as he wished. As soon as I'd settle down on the couch he would come running and scrabbling to get up onto my lap or shoulder. A few times I would doze off and be startled by a big beardie leaping onto my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom