I have a question

hyunho6

If the chameleon egg is looking like this then is the egg dead?
(not my picture)

Attachments

• imagesCAR1SGYY.jpg
    imagesCAR1SGYY.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 109
Yeah I would say that 6 of them look bad, sunkin in at all its no good, mold or bad discolor then no good, But . If they look like plump and mostly whiteish, their good ,

Usually you want to hang on to eggs just in case. It this instance the eggs that are deflated and moldy are obviously bad. I would remove those for sure. How are you keeping the eggs as far as temp and humidity? Good luck with the rest!

Usually you want to hang on to eggs just in case. It this instance the eggs that are deflated and moldy are obviously bad. I would remove those for sure. How are you keeping the eggs as far as temp and humidity? Good luck with the rest!

humidity is 73
and temp is 29

humidity is 73
and temp is 29

Humidity is pretty good, If my conversion is correct 29c if about 84F? That might be a little high for a constant temp. Its not totally out of range but that would be more in line with desert reptile incubation. Ive alway had mine incubate in the 72-78f range and it had dropped as low as 68f with no problems. For the most part they are pretty easy ;-)

Humidity is pretty good, If my conversion is correct 29c if about 84F? That might be a little high for a constant temp. Its not totally out of range but that would be more in line with desert reptile incubation. Ive alway had mine incubate in the 72-78f range and it had dropped as low as 68f with no problems. For the most part they are pretty easy ;-)

Ok thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom