I hate myself.

Glad to hear hes better!

Well when he straightens it out it's bent a bit. I think it's fractured but he can still move it. It's not black anymore, but it's pretty dark green. For the most part he seems to be able to move it just fine, maybe it's sprained? Who knows. I hope it doesn't fall off or get worse from here.

Ever seen a cat with a kinked tail? hahah he wasn't born that way.

I am thinking this will be ok in the long run. He will just have a little kink in the tail and he'll still get around normal.

We are siamese if you please
We are siamese if you don't please
We come from the country of Siam
There are no finer cat then I am!

Yep, I remember it

hahah Good one Jan

We are siamese if you please
We are siamese if you don't please
We come from the country of Siam
There are no finer cat then I am!

Yep, I remember it

I used to hate those characters...... and how they shook tails from behind the old lady..... sly bitch's!:eek::D

veiled black tail

help hi all i noticed our cam,s tail was turning black and raw with a few little holes in the raw part,about 4 days ago,it,s shrivelled up and boney,i put some anti septic cream on it,he is staying on the bottom of the vivarium,looking like he is dead and keeps holding a back leg tighly with the front leg,he isn,t feeding and does,nt seem to be eating,so i took him out carfully and bathed him in sugar water and honey it seemed to soak into his skin i also dribled some in his inside lips as he would,nt open his mouth,today his still acting dead but i put him on his basking site and he stayed there for half and hour,and then i found him fallen on his side on the floor can anyone tell me if i done good yours truly greengiant,uk.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom