i hate my country -see pics !

arnau666

Established Member
these are pics from romanian forums !
some are recent some are not !
why would someone get a cham if they cant or dont know to take care of them !

still there are some good keepers in my country .
just wanted to share this ....

Attachments

• Untitled-10.jpg
    Untitled-10.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 206
  • sam0142r.jpg
    sam0142r.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 194
  • img2063o.jpg
    img2063o.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 254
  • dscf3202ct.jpg
    dscf3202ct.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC00350.jpg
    DSC00350.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 199
Wow. My crickets have a better home then the first cham.. second one is a terribly good example mbd.. poor little guys..

Its not just the ppl in your country bro. There are unknowledgeable poor keepers everywhere. We def have our share over here too! The worst purveyors of poor husbandry info seem to be pet shop owners or employees that just give outright wrong husbandry advice and sell nwebies on stuff that has no business in chameleon keeping.

Its not just the ppl in your country bro. There are unknowledgeable poor keepers everywhere. We def have our share over here too! The worst purveyors of poor husbandry info seem to be pet shop owners or employees that just give outright wrong husbandry advice and sell nwebies on stuff that has no business in chameleon keeping.

when someone tries to help , with advice how to give a good care for a pet and they refuse saying that they know what they do ,that is the worst part !

I agree with TPM. We have horrible chameleon keepers among other animals that are neglected in the US. Just watch Animal Cops one night if you wanna get sick. Like I said before, we only see a small amount of the neglect and abuse that passes through the forum here and I am glad I don't know all that goes on.

I agree with TPM. We have horrible chameleon keepers among other animals that are neglected in the US. Just watch Animal Cops one night if you wanna get sick. Like I said before, we only see a small amount of the neglect and abuse that passes through the forum here and I am glad I don't know all that goes on.

well you guys have animal cops and laws ! we dont even have a law for neglecting animals !
you dont even want to know some stories ...
but well yes i agree too that petshops are the main problem that wont give good advice on how to care for animals ! but still if you want to improve your pets health and life you will take the advice .

when someone tries to help , with advice how to give a good care for a pet and they refuse saying that they know what they do ,that is the worst part !

But for them to accept our help, they are admitting they are wrong. Most of them will defend what they are doing rather than admit they didn't know. Very stubborn, stupid people. Both of out countries have a lot of those type people.:D

why would someone get a cham if they cant or dont know to take care of them !
my sentiments exactly, as i have posted on many occasions.
very sad.
unfortunately, this happens in all countries where chams are available. over the years i have had far too many emails from people wanting me to save such chams. more often than not, the only hope of saving them was before they got to this stage. most are looking for some miracle supp or cure in a bottle, but unfortunately there is no miracle cure in a bottle for ignorance and irresponsibility. very heartbreaking. jmo

This is an almost unsolvable problem here in Hawaii. The pet stores assume since they're easy to find they're easy to take care of. So people keep them in tanks and I end up getting very upset fairly often when people come into my work place trying to brag to me about how nice their Jackson is. And once I see a pic all I see is a possibility of MBD, extremely sunken eyes and a gaping mouth. And to put the icing in the cake, 75 percent are kept in fish tanks. I do what I can to help. I'm just happy that there are people around the world that really care and take their time to do their research.

Back
Top Bottom