I got to meet Danny (Lizardlover) today

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I got to meet Danny, his Dad and Titan today. Titan looked great! Danny's really doing a great job with him. Danny's dad was very supportive of Danny and his animal collection.

Last edited:
JannB

When are you coming to Denver to meet me?
I love that you sniff out forum members wherever you go.

-Brad

Hey Jann, I have invited you to Montana, when are you planing to visit?? I told you I could supply you with a baby veiled, a coming to visit present.:D

Wow, I didn't know Jann was still on tour...:eek::D Danny you lucky devil! :)

I wish I would have had you stop by to day of the meeting at Dr.Greeks, you passed right by my business off the 15 freeway. I didn't really think of it, and you seamed like you were short on time anyway.:eek:

Hey Jann, I have invited you to Montana, when are you planing to visit?? I told you I could supply you with a baby veiled, a coming to visit present.:D

I'm nervous to visit Laurie, I know dang well I won't be taking just one chameleon home...:D

I could go for some of those stuffed mushrooms too!! :)

Jann i know its small but don't forget delaware in your travels. Also i have quite a few chams to keep you busy with photo opps for a good part of the day:D:D:D

I think that is awesome that you go and visit with forum members when you can. I have met some really great people in real life via forums as well.

I don't have Chams but I do have dart frogs if you are ever in atlanta and have time to kill.
Candy

I think that is awesome that you go and visit with forum members when you can. I have met some really great people in real life via forums as well.

I don't have Chams but I do have dart frogs if you are ever in atlanta and have time to kill.
Candy

I do go to Atlanta to visit my oldest daughter....she lives in Tucker. I will let you know the next time I'm coming. I love chams and there's nothing more fun than seeing other people's chams and having some good "cham talk":D

Jann you are such a doll, I can't wait to meet you in Datyona, And meet Jay, Stefan and all the others. Meeting all of you makes Daytona special for me.:D

Are you guys planning to meet up at the Daytona show? I would like to meet some fellow chameleon keepers. I might have a viv on display at that show with some dart frogs, not sure yet, but i'll definately be there. Let me know!

Are you guys planning to meet up at the Daytona show? I would like to meet some fellow chameleon keepers. I might have a viv on display at that show with some dart frogs, not sure yet, but i'll definately be there. Let me know!

Jerm;
Yes, there will be quite a few fourms members at the Daytona show. There's a list in the Lizard lounge https://www.chameleonforums.com/daytona-meet-up-idea-27198/ you need to be added to the list.
Look forward to meeting you and seeing your frogs. I love all animals!
Jann

Last edited:
Most of you are all too far away! It's not like I can just hop on a plane across the pond and drop in on everyone, lol! Seems like we are missing out here in the UK! :( I want to meet other members too!:D Even those in the UK are too far away from me as well.:(

Back
Top Bottom