I don't know what to do

BbyK4y

Karma went to the vet and everything was fine according to the vet who is excellent with chameleons especially veiled. I wasn't able to get the X-ray though. Since her vet appointment she still hangs out at the bottom of her cage. She has a good grip when she walks or holds onto something but she's shaky when she moves like she isn't stable or something.

She's been eating more since I started giving her smaller worms she can keep in her mouth though the bigger worms weren't ever a problem for her to eat until recently. I don't know what's wrong.

Welcome to the forums. So sorry to hear about your girl. Maybe she has eggs. How old is she and do you have a laying bin for her? What vet did you go to?

Please post some pictures of her and her enclosure.

I have a previous post with photos and more info and everyone said she might have eggs too. I made this new post as a I tried everything post. I went to VCA Miracle Mile it's the vet my work takes our animals too and we've never had problems so I took my own. She said Karmas healthy so I don't know the problem. I didn't have the money for the X-ray to tell if she has eggs or not but I just put her in a large bin with substrate I saw someone recommend and hopefully she has eggs. She's 10/11 months old.

I just feel bad because she won't lay her eggs and I've tried everything. I just can't sit here and watch her slowly die because she won't lay them and she's becoming egg bound. [emoji17] it's so stressful. I love her.

I'm quite concerned about your chameleon...however can't tell you what's wrong with her....it's just been look and behavior hat I'm basing my opinion on. I hope I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom