I changed his name

camimom

SO my veiled male cham used to be named Camo, but I've decided to rename him Kink instead. After the injury to his tail, he seems to have a permanent kink in it. It's bent, still curls and everything, but the very tip of it cant curl up into itself.. so Kink it is. :p

Thank ya. I just decided it today. like ten minutes ago, haha, I went to check on him and hes chilling with his tail straight out, cept for the end of it. lol
Ps. thats him in my avatar pic.

hes a little cutie Kink is a cute name, i have a Camo as well, i named him before i got on here but it seems to be a popular name. i named my new guy Gizmo. how old is the avatar pic? has he grown much?

that pic is about 2 weeks old. lol, hes really about that big. I love it. I think hes gotten a bit longer since i had him, but hes still only like 5 weeks old (and i could be imagining it cuz I want him to grow). Apparently people dont recommend selling them that young, but I was naive, However, he's doing well and since hes so young i get more time with him!

I love the name gizmo. I orginially orginally named it Cami (thought it was a girl) but then when I saw the tarsal spurs I named him Camo, but well, that seems like a big tough name, and hes not even longer than my middle finger.. and Kink came to me after I examined him for any changes and saw that the kink in his tail was still there.

I changed the name on one of mine, I thnk 3 times. He was so darn pissy that, that became his name but when I moved near my 3 yr old nephew I had to come up with a more politically correct name. My oldest guy also has a kink, years ago when he was young, I snagged it in the door to his cage. Just like yours it works like normal but, you can see a slight kink and discoloration - love him.

I changed the name on one of mine, I thnk 3 times. He was so darn pissy that, that became his name but when I moved near my 3 yr old nephew I had to come up with a more politically correct name. My oldest guy also has a kink, years ago when he was young, I snagged it in the door to his cage. Just like yours it works like normal but, you can see a slight kink and discoloration - love him.

yea, but you have to have the name that fits him. Fortuntly mine has not shown any attitude, cept for one time when he was sleeping, he got all fired up with black broken up bands (no clue why he was like that when i went in to check on him and my ferret).
SO what is his PC name now?
I have no clue how he got this kink in his tail. when i got him he was fine. then like 3 days into it i went to turn off lights for his bedtime and the tip of his tail (about the width of my fingernail) was black and he had a kink in it. Not from leftover shedding cuz he hasnt shed yet, and no blood, and I didn tdo anything to him (llike catch his tail in the door :eek: ) Only thing i can think of he did was fell and caught it on a branch and pinched and bruised it. dunno how the kink got there, maybe the tail is broken? i dunno, but after 4 days of being a worried mom (FYi this is my first lizard ever) and seveal showers,t he bruise went away, but the kink stayed. I kinda like it, it gives him character. lol

When i was little i had a kitten that had a kinked tail so i named it kinky.... now everyone thinks i was a dirty minded child.... but i thought it was cute lol

Back
Top Bottom