I Cant find a good upgrade

Cobalt145

hey! my cham has been needing an upgrade for a little while now but I want to give him as much space as possible so far large bird cages are the only thing I can find any suggestions?

hey! my cham has been needing an upgrade for a little while now but I want to give him as much space as possible so far large bird cages are the only thing I can find any suggestions?
I would think your feeders will be escaping a bird cage. why not a large screen cage?

That's a good point I didn't think about the feeders getting out. but he's getting a little big and I'm not sure that the xlarge reptibreeze is big enough? I have the medium now and in comparison, it's only a few inches taller. I also have not been able to find other brands that sell them so I've been looking into making my own. But if you know of any that would be a huge help!

That's a good point I didn't think about the feeders getting out. but he's getting a little big and I'm not sure that the xlarge reptibreeze is big enough? I have the medium now and in comparison, it's only a few inches taller. I also have not been able to find other brands that sell them so I've been looking into making my own. But if you know of any that would be a huge help!
Check out diy cages, they make some bigger ones

The Dragonstrand cages are the way to go. I used to use the 2x2x4' screen cages, but switched a couple of years ago to the Dragonstrand. I've added a pic for the size comparison between the 2 cages - I was in the middle of switching over, which is why the Dragonstrand doesn't have any plants in it, but I thought it would be good to have a visual on the sizes. This is a Large Clearside Atrium from Dragonstrand.

Attachments

• IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom