I’m not sure what’s wrong if anything

I got my uv cards today and tried one, now they don’t tell what the uvb levels are but it tells me if the light is working and it is. They are repti zoo cards and they turn purple when you put them under the light if it’s working and it turned purple. They say to put it with in 5 cm of the light and that’s what I did and it turned purple so that’s a good thing! I’m still not sure why Eustis is dark most of the time though. At the moment he’s not shedding anymore but he does have some loose shed on top of his head. Is it maybe covering his pineal eye and that’s why? I don’t know.

He looks healthy other than his color. I’m going to try to weigh him in the next day or so to see if he’s loosing weight but I don’t think he is.

I just realized the other day that Eustis will be two in October, not sure, just going by what @Mendez and @Kaizen estimated Eustis to be 8-10 months old when I got him last June so around October of this yearEustis should be about 2 years old so maybe he’s looking for a girl again like he did last October.

Last edited:
The search for another sex could be a reason and it´s that period. Mine is also restless and definitely in search for something, but has no directly darker colors, but also not his bright normal colors.

Back
Top Bottom