I’m getting a panther chameleon egg, and I need to know what do I feed it when it’s first hatched

I don’t think you should get a egg because there is a lot of things that could go wrong. like the egg could never hatch it could hatch and get sick. I think you should go buy a chameleon rather than hatch one.

You are going to want to have fruit flies ready for the first few days. Then you can begin introducing bean beetles and pinhead crickets.
I would think a reputable seller would have gone over some of this with you.
You are aware that you may get a female that will not develop the colors you associate with panthers. Don’t get me wrong females have great personality but no flashy color except maybe the Ambanga girls.

I don’t think you should get a egg because there is a lot of things that could go wrong. like the egg could never hatch it could hatch and get sick. I think you should go buy a chameleon rather than hatch one.
Yeah I know,
but I just needed time to buy the cage but I’m not far from buying it

Do you know how to set up the cage with proper lighting and all? Do you know how to feed and care for a chameleon...including supplementing the insects and feeding the insects properly as well?

You are going to want to have fruit flies ready for the first few days. Then you can begin introducing bean beetles and pinhead crickets.
I would think a reputable seller would have gone over some of this with you.
You are aware that you may get a female that will not develop the colors you associate with panthers. Don’t get me wrong females have great personality but no flashy color except maybe the Ambanga girls.
Yeah but I’m hoping I get a male

Back
Top Bottom