hygrotherm

I use them on all my cages mostly because they are reasonably priced, utilize a probe and small display, and are relatively accurate.

Overall, I haven't found a comparably priced temp / humidity gauge with a probe that works better.

I just bought one for my Green Tree Python's (Exo Terra glass 18"x18"x24")terrarium and I LOVE it. I have thought about buying a couple for our chameleon cages.. I was able to get mine on Ebay for around 47.00 bucks including shipping. I like that it has a day and night feature and that it has a sensor that determines when its night and day...

Apologies, my review above was for the Exoterra Thermo-Hygro, I got mixed up.

The option linked by Olivia is very interesting... Good find!

Dang, I was skimming the thread while I was at work. Hahaha

As for that zoomed deal- I wouldn't waste my money. Look into Digitalaquatics "herp keeper"

Dang, I was skimming the thread while I was at work. Hahaha

As for that zoomed deal- I wouldn't waste my money. Look into Digitalaquatics "herp keeper"

If you have the means to spend more money go for the more expensive herp keeper.. I wanted to start with the beginner thermostat w/ the humidity option. The hygrotherm has worked well for me so far and like I had said before, I bought mine for under 50 bucks!!

honestly if you plan to keep more than one chameleon in your life time.. you will start to realize how much money you can waste on cheap products. just save your money and buy a better one. its really not that make more for the base model - $99

if you have 2-3 chams and they all have that... you will easily spend over and its just not nearly as quality as the digital aquatics one

Back
Top Bottom