Hydration through food

Onemorecast

My girl is healthy w good eyes skin appetite and urates. As most I never see her drink but assume she is. Every now and than ill inject a worm w watwr as some inscrance. They are insulin syringes they are about $4 for a bag. Sometimes it kills the insect but my veiled doesnt care shell eat it regardless. This just makes me know shes had some h2o and provides so assurence. Figured this may help some people.

Crickets are mostly water. Also, wet gutload.

She gets those daily gutloaded too, gives me peace of mind. Also incase some people had trouble w hydration hoping this may help. The force syringe in chams mouth if not done right will drown it break teeth or just stress a ton. This way is easiest for cham and owner.

My girl is healthy w good eyes skin appetite and urates. As most I never see her drink but assume she is. Every now and than ill inject a worm w watwr as some inscrance. They are insulin syringes they are about $4 for a bag. Sometimes it kills the insect but my veiled doesnt care shell eat it regardless. This just makes me know shes had some h2o and provides so assurence. Figured this may help some people.

This is a good way to be sure your animal is getting some hydration. Good post.

She gets those daily gutloaded too, gives me peace of mind. Also incase some people had trouble w hydration hoping this may help. The force syringe in chams mouth if not done right will drown it break teeth or just stress a ton. This way is easiest for cham and owner.

I guess. I would only do it if I absolutely had to. I know I'm feeding them off to my Cham from time to time but the whole idea of sticking them with a needle and pumping them full of water sounds like a hellish experience to me. It's gotta be worst than just getting your head crunched. For all I know they can't feel at all, I haven't checked to know for sure but they certainly act like they could so I assume so.

That's me though. :cool:

Insulin syringes and needles are illegal without RX in most states. Be careful. I know in VA it is a felony per syringe. Good idea though.

Insulin syringes and needles are illegal without RX in most states. Be careful. I know in VA it is a felony per syringe. Good idea though.

In NY i went to pharmacy asked how much their smallest gauge was and she told me and sold me a bag of them. No hassle at all, again its NY other states may vary but i dont see why it would be a problem

In NY i went to pharmacy asked how much their smallest gauge was and she told me and sold me a bag of them. No hassle at all, again its NY other states may vary but i dont see why it would be a problem

Speedballs, smack, boy, girl, junk, meth, crank, oxys, gak, ice, jack daniels, etc... need more? :(

Remember don't drink any 32 oz sodas!

Haha this state is so bassakwards, smh I think the needle thing is they rather people have clean ones if they are going to use than a dirty. But back to the topic lol, this is an alternative if you so wish:p

Back
Top Bottom