hydration for feeders question

whysoez420

i plan to feed my crickets bug burger and dino fuel.
and i will be putting it on fruits and veggies ect.
now will things like oranges give off enough water for the feeders so i don't have to get a water supplement for them? thanks in advance for any help.

Yes! Oranges, oranges, and oranges are great for keeping them hydrated.

Just keep one in the fridge, and slice off a new piece as needed.(every day or so, depending on how many feeders are being fed off the one piece.) Feel free to use a few pieces at a time.

Id recommend using Cricket Crack as a dry gutload.

Dino fuel is fine to have in there, but youll want something more substantial. Which the BB will be, but Ive not used that, and dont know if it would fill the same role as CC, I dont think it does. Maybe someone else can comment on that...

Yes! Oranges, oranges, and oranges are great for keeping them hydrated.

Just keep one in the fridge, and slice off a new piece as needed.(every day or so, depending on how many feeders are being fed off the one piece.) Feel free to use a few pieces at a time.

Id recommend using Cricket Crack as a dry gutload.

Dino fuel is fine to have in there, but youll want something more substantial. Which the BB will be, but Ive not used that, and dont know if it would fill the same role as CC, I dont think it does. Maybe someone else can comment on that...

thanks buddy, i was going to get cricket crack but i couldn't find any that ships to canada.

i plan to feed my crickets bug burger and dino fuel.
and i will be putting it on fruits and veggies ect.
now will things like oranges give off enough water for the feeders so i don't have to get a water supplement for them? thanks in advance for any help.

Yes, fruits and vegetables are the best gutload choices for nutrients and hydration.

Back
Top Bottom