Huston we have a problem

hzliedmond

Established Member
Okay I got the tree but it's big ! Lol can someone help me ? Idk if I should trim it plus I need to put the lay bin in to I'm lost 😕

Attachments

• 20231127_193642.jpg
    20231127_193642.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20231127_193654.jpg
    20231127_193654.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 20
I think that looks great 👍 Even if you trim some of the tips off, in time a umbrella plant will sprout new growth. Make sure you have a area less dense in foliage for basking. I'd add a vertical branch or two to give it access to the lay bin once added.

I think that looks great 👍 Even if you trim some of the tips off, in time a umbrella plant will sprout new growth. Make sure you have a area less dense in foliage for basking. I'd add a vertical branch or two to give it access to the lay bin once added.
Nothing is fitting lol

Okay I got the tree but it's big ! Lol can someone help me ? Idk if I should trim it plus I need to put the lay bin in to I'm lost 😕
I love it!! If you had a male chameleon that would be the perfect setup, but since you need to fit a lay bin in there, I would trim it back a bit. Great work here! :D

I would definitely trim it back in a few places. Make sure that enough water from the mister is getting distributed around the cage. Sometimes, a few leaves really close to the misting nozzle will block the majority of water getting sprayed into the enclosure which hinders drinking opportunities.

With that said, I wouldn't go overboard either. Trim it lightly in a few places. Then trim more tomorrow or the next day if needed. You'll find that you won't need to trim as much as you think. Sometimes, trimming one or two leaf clumps is all you need. As mentioned above, make sure that the chameleon can access a part of the enclosure where no leaves are blocking the uv and heat.

Back
Top Bottom