Husbandry

Evelinguerrero

• Your Chameleon - I have a veiled male chameleon
  • Handling - How often I handle it is 10 min the most
  • Feeding - I feed him worms I don’t know how the gut feeding goes so not had started that
  • Supplements - I don’t use this I’m really new
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique I use a dripping system
  • Fecal Description - I don’t know to much
  • History - My Cham is months only it looks skinny to me like I can see the bones :( and I live in Phoenix Az and my Cham is unfortunately living in a fish tank because of my situation that I don’t have enough money I just thought it was really cool and petco doesn’t take care of them right they gave a lot of Cham in one cage so I was gladly to take it home

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - fish tank 10 gallons
  • Lighting - Mars hydro 6:30 am on 6:30 pm off
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? It is in my room

• Location - Phoenix az

@Evelinguerrero hi! If you’d like, why don’t you copy and paste this into the comments of your other thread. We can go over it all over there and keep it nice and tidy. I would be more than happy to look it over and come up with some helpful suggestions for you, but making multiple threads clogs things up : )

Back
Top Bottom