Husbandry completion

Phsycoticfly

Hello everyone so I have been working on miles home and I think it's pretty good the only thing I want to add is some golden pothos but other than that what are your thoughts

P.s. he's just munching on some buggies

Attachments

• IMG_20201121_100224678.jpg
    IMG_20201121_100224678.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 88
Pothos would be nice, but make sure he doesn’t nibble on it too much. I’ve heard of some panthers that like to nibble on the plants so just make sure he won’t. And the enclosure looks good besides the basking bulb? What is in that dome fixture and is your strip t5, t8, 5.0, or 10.0

Oh and I see that you have a monsoon. I would recommend a mistking, but really pay attention to the monsoons because they tend to not function properly. After 7 days of having mine the timer broke and would spray for only a few seconds.

I have a monsoon also but I found the (spray) to harsh for my girl so until I get my Mistking I changed monsoon nozzel to a Mistking nozzel which does not freak my girl out it mists lol

I have a monsoon also but I found the (spray) to harsh for my girl so until I get my Mistking I changed monsoon nozzel to a Mistking nozzel which does not freak my girl out it mists lol
Yes, that’s why I have a mist kin, they are expensive but well worth it.

I only bought the monsoon as I didn't know about the Mistking and they only started to become available in the uk middle of this year. The starter that I have looked at is actually cheaper than my monsoon multi. Can't wait to change and set things up more precise ?

I only bought the monsoon as I didn't know about the Mistking and they only started to become available in the uk middle of this year. The starter that I have looked at is actually cheaper than my monsoon multi. Can't wait to change and set things up more precise ?
Sounds great!

Pothos would be nice, but make sure he doesn’t nibble on it too much. I’ve heard of some panthers that like to nibble on the plants so just make sure he won’t. And the enclosure looks good besides the basking bulb? What is in that dome fixture and is your strip t5, t8, 5.0, or 10.0
In the dome is a 75w and a grow light which I don't always have on

Back
Top Bottom