Hummingbird moth eggs...soooo many

dimil

I currently was housing 9 of these moths, not sure the male:female ratio, but I now have over 1000+ eggs. Pleasantly surprised. How many eggs does a female lay? The moths emerged just about a week ago. I have approximately 20 more in pupae state. Anyone need eggs?

OMG! I would love to take some off your hands :). I'll pay you, and pay the shipping, of course. If you are serious my zip code is 92604 Orange County California. Let me know!!

Are these a good feeder for juvenile veileds? i'm interested in them, I need something different for my chameleon

I as well would be more than willing to pay for some.. just let me know what the cost would be to ship to 73110 (OKC, OK)...

You only have about 3 days from laying before the little buggers hatch, SHIP QUICKLY!!

You can not slow the hatching down!

These are hornworm eggs, Hummingbird moth is a common name for the Sphinx moth.

CHEERS!

Nick:D

I currently was housing 9 of these moths, not sure the male:female ratio, but I now have over 1000+ eggs. Pleasantly surprised. How many eggs does a female lay? The moths emerged just about a week ago. I have approximately 20 more in pupae state. Anyone need eggs?

Are you talking real hummingbird moths or using it as a generic term for tobacco worm moths? I'd also be interested in buying if they're true hummingbird moths

Are you talking real hummingbird moths or using it as a generic term for tobacco worm moths? I'd also be interested in buying if they're true hummingbird moths

I sent you a PM. I'm not sure what a tobacco worm is so I believe these are actual sphinx moths also known as a hummingbird moth it looks like an actual hummingbird when it feeds. They're about 3-4" with the wingspan

What are hummingbird moths? Are they another cham food insect? How big do the moths get?

The moths are about 3-4" inc wingspan. Too big for my Chameleon to eat but he eats the worms, the worms turn into the moths once they pupae

Back
Top Bottom