humidity

mr and mrs

hi sorry for all the questions but i want to get this right, how do you keep your humidity up ? i set up my viv today and the temps seem good 82 in basking 78 mid 74 coldest point i found, but my humidity is rubbish 50% my monitor said so i sprayed the viv and it went to 88% for about 30mins now back down to 50% ! shouldnt it be 60% or more ???? i have a live plant in there but still i think it should be higher??? any help please/.....thank you....

hi sorry for all the questions but i want to get this right, how do you keep your humidity up ? i set up my viv today and the temps seem good 82 in basking 78 mid 74 coldest point i found, but my humidity is rubbish 50% my monitor said so i sprayed the viv and it went to 88% for about 30mins now back down to 50% ! shouldnt it be 60% or more ???? i have a live plant in there but still i think it should be higher??? any help please/.....thank you....
What kind of chameleon do you have they all require different ranges...

dont have one yet getting a veiled (4months old) want the set up correct for him 1st !! hence the testing :)

thank you very much for your help i can now say my set up and temps / humidity is complete :) need to get some more things for the little chammy to climb on then im away !! thank you very much indeed...

admin thread can be deleted now thank you

thank you very much for your help i can now say my set up and temps / humidity is complete :) need to get some more things for the little chammy to climb on then im away !! thank you very much indeed...

admin thread can be deleted now thank you
One more thing i would like to see some pics if you can?

I know. I was talking about a panther, too. Where I live, they can actually be raised the same and I have done so with great success, including humidity levels. If they are well-hydrated, you can fudge with the humidity levels a bit.

Back
Top Bottom