Humidity isn’t where it needs to be

Hey guys! So I’ve posted before about my male panther chameleon and got a TON of useful advice and have changed my chams whole set up to have it where it needs to be. But I am having one trouble maintaining his humidity levels. They range from 40-50 (50 on a good day). I have a screen cage and have added a clear shower curtain to one side of his enclosure and I plan on adding another to the back of his cage to help. But if you guys have any other advice on how I can maintain his humidity, I would be greatly appreciative.
facts about my cham. Again, he is a male panther chameleon about a year old (I believe a little over a year) and his enclosure is 24-24-48 with 2 branches and jungle vines, fake plants plus one live plant at the bottom of his cage (I do plan on getting another plant for him, just doing research on which other plant would be best for him) everything else so far for him has been doing very well. The only other thing I question is exactly what i should be dusting my crickets with and how often. Everyone seems to have different opinions on it.
I will be attaching photos of his enclosure and the dusting I have for him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 77
Found them! And no I do not use them all at every feeding. I have been transitioning them but I still would like feedback on they best option for my cham

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom