Humidifier

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
I would like to raise the humidity only at night in my encloser and thinking of using a small mist humidifier to accomplish this. What are the recommendations from some of the old timers on here about this method? Usually runs around 60% at night.

I was thinking about having it in the enclosure. The enclosure is 24 deep and 48 wide and 72 high. I have room on the bottom for a small one. Don't know much about how the machine works. Would it work if placed on the bottom?

I was thinking about having it in the enclosure. The enclosure is 24 deep and 48 wide and 72 high. I have room on the bottom for a small one. Don't know much about how the machine works. Would it work if placed on the bottom?
I would never put a fogger in the enclosure itself. I would however run a tube or piping to it. Myself I just run a humidifier in my chameleons room. I find it easier to make a room the correct humidity than it is to make a 2x2x4 all screen enclosure humid. Especially at night. @Beman has a decent one that could work with that.

I would never put a fogger in the enclosure itself. I would however run a tube or piping to it. Myself I just run a humidifier in my chameleons room. I find it easier to make a room the correct humidity than it is to make a 2x2x4 all screen enclosure humid. Especially at night. @Beman has a decent one that could work with that.

Thanks for the info. Guess I will run some piping as the room he is in is huge with 16' - 20' ceilings. Just want to get an idea of different ways to go about this before I spend money needlessly.

Back
Top Bottom