Huffing?

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
So for the past about 2 weeks my 4 month old female veiled Coda has been huffing at me almost every time I open her cage (I open her cage when I'm in the room with her) by huffing I mean like if you blow quickly out of your nose, go ahead and try it we know your thinking about it ;) lol, does anyone know what it means?

I think you mean like blowing your nose type thing? Does she only do it when your around or can you hear her when your not near the cage?

My male does it when I first pick him up. Not Everytime but most. Not sure why because he doesn't fire up or hiss like my male veiled haha.

I think you mean like blowing your nose type thing? Does she only do it when your around or can you hear her when your not near the cage?

My male does it when I first pick him up. Not Everytime but most. Not sure why because he doesn't fire up or hiss like my male veiled haha.
She does it when I open the cage

Probably just puffing to intimidate but if it's all the time or there is discharge should see a vet.

So for the past about 2 weeks my 4 month old female veiled Coda has been huffing at me almost every time I open her cage (I open her cage when I'm in the room with her) by huffing I mean like if you blow quickly out of your nose, go ahead and try it we know your thinking about it ;) lol, does anyone know what it means?
Our boy Raddus does it all the time, vet said it was perfectly normal. :D

Back
Top Bottom