How's my new set up?

Hannah04

Just want to know if this is a good set up for my future panther chameleon?
I have more vines on the way that will be added ! :)

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated! image.jpg

How you turn it on iPad. Go to iPhoto and click edit (top right) then click rotate ( bottom left) and that should rotate image!

Thanks! I'm waiting the arrival of more vines! What would you recommend for branches? I have bamboo?

I like bamboo and I use that in my cages as well but I notice some have a hard time climbing on it but if you wrap veins on it it works great. Another thing I've been using is rope they seem to like it and climb on it very well and it's very cheap

I like bamboo and I use that in my cages as well but I notice some have a hard time climbing on it but if you wrap veins on it it works great. Another thing I've been using is rope they seem to like it and climb on it very well and it's very cheap

Okay I'll put some bamboo branches in And see how he makes out! What are you using for rope?

Also I really like how you set up your lights looks good

Thanks! I wish they were out towards the middle of the top a little more but it works! :)

Rope in the hardware section it's like six dollars for a crap load of it you could use that on your bamboo ill try and upload a pic it's been giving me a hard time

love the plant what kind is it. Try some branches so he can hide more. :) nice work

No problem I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to pretty much any apple product. So if ya have any other questions I'm on here pretty much all te time!

love the plant what kind is it. Try some branches so he can hide more. :) nice work
Honestly it's mostly fake! Haha! there is a small ficus Benjamina in therein the right side! :)

No problem I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to pretty much any apple product. So if ya have any other questions I'm on here pretty much all te time!
Good to know! New to apple and chameleons!

Here's one of my setups

Okay! Great! Loving that idea! Might have to try that as well! Do you just have it attached with wire?

Back
Top Bottom