How's my cage look

They have 3 eyes ???? I see 2 of them
Look at the base of his cranial fissure. See the spot that looks like a black scale? Thats it. No eyelid or any of the other characteristics of an 'eye'. Look up on the google "lizard/parietal eye" and after you read the data, click the images and you will get it all

Also, here is a little bit of a ?oney saver for you. This is a $7 mist maker. I use these on top of every cage i have. I just drop one in a plastic bowl. I make holes around the top, put the lid on and the mist rolls down into the cage below. Cheaper than a $70 fogger every 6 months and much more humid than a floor humidifier.
Nice I have to make one

Look at the base of his cranial fissure. See the spot that looks like a black scale? Thats it. No eyelid or any of the other characteristics of an 'eye'. Look up on the google "lizard/parietal eye" and after you read the data, click the images and you will get it all
I am doing it now. So cool

Dark towards the bottom isn't a big deal since they spent most of their time up top anyway. If you want more light cover I would suggest getting a tube light fixture for the UVB and get a 5.0 UVB tube light for him. It spreads the light more. Definitely go to the resources tab at the top of the forums and read, read, reread and read again the care sheet for veileds. That info is pure gold.

Back
Top Bottom