Howard!

comocham

I decided to rename my veiled chameleon Howard recently. I just think it's fitting for him. He likes to chill on a pothos hanging pot in my living room and doesn't mind being handled at all. He just finished shedding and I must say he is looking awesome. He seems to glow and has a random bright patch of orange behind his casque.Thanks again Juli!

Attachments

• P1010062.jpg
    P1010062.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 170
Hello Howard! Do his eyes look sunken or is it just me?

My guy, Howard's brother, pulls his eyes in quite a bit when he gets pissy / fires up. According to Juli so does Leon, their dad, and some of the other brothers.

Great looking guy! These guys have some awesome traits and personalities, don't they!:D

Wow! Howard looks huge in true Leon-baby fashion! I bet he is amazing fired-up! :) The problem is they are just so mellow they rarely do!

The only time he puffs up is when my camera is out. He just kind of looks at himself and tries to climb on the mirror instead of firing up. I thought that was kind of weird for chameleon behavior, but the fact that he is totally chill makes up for that. He is a great pet. Hands down.

I have the same problem as you!

My guy comes to the front of his house everytime he sees me and trys to climb onto everything, be it hand or mister!

I tried to get him fired once, but it went done in flames with him trying to grab it!

Back
Top Bottom