How to keep my panther chameleon outside

i live in Southern California so the weather has been in the low 90s to the high 70s and I'm wondering is there a proper way to keep my panther chameleon outside?

Like 24/7?

As far as the heat, provide him plenty of shade, indirect and complete so he can regulate well. They easily over heat in weather like this. I keep Ryker outside almost every day of the week form 10am-4 or 5pm, he has plenty of plants in his outdoor cage and I am able to drag it around to make sure he has an area that is completely casted in shade he can get to. He is misted every 2 hours for 2 minutes sometimes more, he starts the morning with a shower since it is the only time I for sure he will drink. Water and hydration is extremely important during these temps as well.

Like 24/7?

As far as the heat, provide him plenty of shade, indirect and complete so he can regulate well. They easily over heat in weather like this. I keep Ryker outside almost every day of the week form 10am-4 or 5pm, he has plenty of plants in his outdoor cage and I am able to drag it around to make sure he has an area that is completely casted in shade he can get to. He is misted every 2 hours for 2 minutes sometimes more, he starts the morning with a shower since it is the only time I for sure he will drink. Water and hydration is extremely important during these temps as well.
Ya would it be wrong to keep him out 24/7

Back
Top Bottom