how to hang plants?

fbiband

so for a few days i have been using fake plants for my chameleon recently i got a pothos pant from home depot. I have all natural soil and everything ready. For my fake plants i hung them in my screen cage with zip ties. but the pothos pant is in a potted plant and the leaves don't stand up they just kind of droop down on the ground. How should i hang them in my screen enclosure
Photoon2010-12-25at2101.jpg

Another option is fishing line. They do make stuff that can hold up to 234723905 lbs or something like that. Okay, like.. 40 lbs, I dunno. I haven't been fishing in a while. :p

hmmmm i actually have fishing line lol. that might look a lot better then the colored zip ties i have in there right now lol

There is a good thread about it somewhere. I would use the search button but I need to finish spraying geckos. Maybe after I'm done. :p

I use wooden dowels in our cages about 1” OD and use screws on each end to hold them into place, then you can just hang the plant off that. Don’t hang it too close to the top though or they will rub.

I use wooden dowels in our cages about 1” OD and use screws on each end to hold them into place, then you can just hang the plant off that. Don’t hang it too close to the top though or they will rub.

yup fishing string:D:D:D;)

Back
Top Bottom