How to get veiled to like ‘showers’?

Hi, I’d like to start giving my 6 month female Cham warm showers but whenever I try she seems to try and run away from the water, does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hi, I’d like to start giving my 6 month female Cham warm showers but whenever I try she seems to try and run away from the water, does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
I have to ask why you want to shower her. Chams don’t need showers unless they are super dehydrated. It isn’t a pleasurable thing for them. Also, keep in mind that what we think is lukewarm can be scalding hot to a cham. I don’t know about where others live, but my cold water comes from the tap in the mid 70’s.

I have to ask why you want to shower her. Chams don’t need showers unless they are super dehydrated. It isn’t a pleasurable thing for them. Also, keep in mind that what we think is lukewarm can be scalding hot to a cham. I don’t know about where others live, but my cold water comes from the tap in the mid 70’s.
Oh I didn’t realise that it wasn’t necessary for hydrated Chams, just heard some people doing it to theirs and they seemed to like it. I won’t try it then :)

It depends on the situation. Some of my chams took to it pretty well, others weren't crazy about it. If you have an auto mister, no need to do the shower just have the mister go off for an extended time once a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom