- Your Chameleon - Nosy Be Panther, 2 1/2 months old, Female. Had her for 3 weeks.
- Handling - 30 minutes daily
- Feeding - A mix of medium crickets and wax worms. About 8 crickets and 5 wax worms daily.
- Supplements - I dust with calcium without d3 every day and then a vitamin pack once every 2 weeks
- Watering - I use an automatic mister that sprays for 1 minutes every 3 hours on half the cage as well as a fogger and a dripper
- Fecal Description - Huge poops about twice a day. Brown with white urates.
- History - Hatch date on october 1st. Purchased from cbreptiles
- Cage Type - All screen cage 18" x 18" x 36" With plastic shower curtain liner covering 1 side and back to help with humidity.
- Lighting - 25wt 5.0 t5 uvb linear bulb , 60 w daylight blue, and a 100 W heat emitter. The uvb and daylight schedule is 6:30am - 6:00 pm. The heat emitter stays on throughout the night because of cold weather
- Temperature - basking spot is 85 degrees, mid cage is low 80s and the rest of the cage reads 70 - 75 degrees.
- Humidity - Humidity stays around 60% with spikes up to 80% when i take a shower
- Plants - A mix of fake and real. The real plant i have is a bromeliad.
- Placement - The cage is on a counter in the bathroom. The top of the cage is about 5 1/2' off the ground
- Location - Southern California