How old is my chameleon?

MellowMelon

I got Melon on May 5th and I’m just curious if anyone knows how old she might be. The pet store had no idea so that wasn’t much help lol! If someone could just estimate that would be great!
92A758F3-B203-44C4-9AD9-3ABE6D4B7B64.jpeg

So there is no real way to tell and honestly it is hard for us to give guesses without an idea of her size against something else. How many inches is her body? what size feeders is she taking down?

So there is no real way to tell and honestly it is hard for us to give guesses without an idea of her size against something else. How many inches is her body? what size feeders is she taking down?
Oh I see! I will measure her tomorrow because she has already went to her sleep spot but I feed her medium/large size crickets and pretty big super worms. I have an idea like maybe 5 months but not quite sure! Don’t know if this will help in relation to the size of my hand.

Attachments

• 773A89EF-6C66-4BEC-B23B-02FB41B20177.jpeg
    773A89EF-6C66-4BEC-B23B-02FB41B20177.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 117
Can someone help me with my little guy, I would like to know how old he is ??View attachment 281488
Hey there, I am a new chameleon owner and could not tell you the age of your little guy accurately like others on here! However, you should go and post this over on the chameleon identification forum page so more experienced members will see! Btw your chameleon is so adorable :love:?

Back
Top Bottom