How old are you?

I'm gonna Need to see some ID cause I frankly don't believe u
I dont have ID, but I have this?
solidsnaketag.jpg

I'm 10 years younger than all the other moms at school here, but 10 years older than all the other mums at our last school in the UK.

I haven't seen you on Turtle Forum lately! O: ha ha Did you see that I'm one of the newest additions to the Moderators?

:D Nice! You're right, I should check up on the turtleforums more often. Chamforums have taken over my forum viewing time lol. Might post some pictures of the new ATBA's I'm building for my turtles when I get the chance.

22, with 4 years of chameleon experience! My boyfriend is a fellow cham enthusiast who is also 22... does that give us 44 years of maturity?? :p

I don't like lying, but anything to make you happy.

I was being sarcastic?

:D Nice! You're right, I should check up on the turtleforums more often. Chamforums have taken over my forum viewing time lol. Might post some pictures of the new ATBA's I'm building for my turtles when I get the chance.

Very nice! I'm still trying to figure out ATBA's. :b I am just a horrible person and all. I am in need of re-doing and getting a nice 55-75 gallon tank for the Black Knobs. They have grown a lot since they came to live with me last June.

57 makes sense due to the release of metal gear solid in 1987 making u the age of 32 which would be accurate... Ur old snake now ;)

Education time! ;D

Metal Gear Solid was released on Oct. 21, 1998 in NA for PS.

Metal Gear was originally released for the MSX2 (only Japan and Europe) in 1987, and June of 1988 for the NES (NA release).

Sorry, but if I dont police these kinds of things, who will? ;)

I am an old snake now though...

All you young whipper snappers...

The year was 1999, the website was Kammerflagecreations.com, the chameleon... A veiled. The rest is as they say; history!

Back
Top Bottom