How often do you rearrange your chameleon's enclosure?

Justanumber6

I like change and I've also noticed some of my plants have gotten a bit too big and another potted plant isn't doing well on the bottom of the enclosure. I want to do a full rearrange of my chameleon's home for my own viewing pleasure but also maybe he'd like a change too? Or do they not like change to their territory at all? Do any of you here also sometimes redo the inside of their enclosure and if so, how often a year do you do this?

Thanks!

You are correct the plants themselves demand that you do it a few times a year. I find that if the general layout is the same, they don't care or seem to notice if yesterday's pothos vine is now a different kind of vine. And as long as their favorite hiding and pooping place are the same or similar.

I pretty much keep everything the way it is unless I need to replace a plant or something. With that being said though, there have been times that I’ve needed to move their enclosures which required a total tear down and redo…bioactive is too heavy to move as is.

Back
Top Bottom