How much did you spend on your Chameleon?

For 290$ (cash) I got my female veil and her entire setup. Cage, vines, mister, dripper, lights, bulbs, fake plants, ther.. etc. I felt like it was a good deal for a local petshop (not a big brand store) and so far she seems OK :)

Attachments

• 0B_JZ4bhjwkueTlE1aTJvY0RjaDg.jpg
    0B_JZ4bhjwkueTlE1aTJvY0RjaDg.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 104
Kammer Sale

Kammerflage Kreations has an annual sale around the end if march. I got my (first and only) panther chameleon for $100 I believe. it may be $120

$50 for pigmy
$150 for carpet
$250 for panther - got him at an expo, won't do that again. We love him and he's a nice blue/green with some purple in his bars. (My profile pic is terrible and doesn't show his colors) But my son and I felt like we were rescuing him more than purchasing him!

I won't add up all the money spent on enclosures, drippers, misting systems, lights and fixtures....don't want to know!

Just out of curiosity, I got mine at an expo, th breeder -one of the sponsors for this site- showed great craft and knowledge. I was satisfied. Alameda Co. Expo in the bay area. theres another one coming soon and plan to get another female Jackson/

Just out of curiosity, I got mine at an expo, th breeder -one of the sponsors for this site- showed great craft and knowledge. I was satisfied. Alameda Co. Expo in the bay area. theres another one coming soon and plan to get another female Jackson/

This was a New England expo, the "breeder" couldn't even tell me his exact age, just a 4-6 month old range. I found it odd that he never asked me any questions at all to see if I had a clue. He looked healthy so I went for it. The container he gave him to me in was filthy. There was no info I could take, no business cards or anything. I felt like he just wanted his $, he never even gave me a receipt. I did take a chance, but like I said he looked healthy and we've had him for 6 months now.

Back
Top Bottom